Dear user! From January 1, 2020, our team decided to change the rules for placing ads on the site petsboom.com we will now selectively request from users a breeding license issued by any organization of dogs / cats and other animals, or copies of pedigrees issued no earlier than 6 months before the publication of the ad. This is due to the increased cases of fraud on the Internet when selling animals. We want our users to be safe from scammers.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The site "PetsBoom.com" (the Performer) publishes this Public Agreement (Agreement and / or Offer) on the provision of services on the website https://www.petsboom.com.
2. This Agreement is a public contract, and in case of acceptance of the conditions set forth below, any legally capable natural or legal person (further User) undertakes to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
3. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
- Offer - a public offer of the Performer, addressed to any competent natural and/or legal person, to conclude with him a Public Agreement for the provision of services on the terms contained in this Agreement.
- Acceptance - full acceptance by the User of the terms of the Agreement;
- Performer - site petsboom.com;
- Website/Site - the website https://www.petsboom.com, administered by the Performer, is a communication platform for placing temporary classified ads (hereinafter referred to as the Website/Site);
- User - any competent natural or legal person who has accepted the terms of this Agreement and uses the services of the Performer. On behalf of a legal entity, use of the Site is carried out by an authorized employee/representative of such legal entity.
- A business user is a user who uses the Website for business purposes and corresponds to at least one of the features specified in this Agreement. A user can be considered a Company by a Business user, regardless of whether such a user is registered as a business entity in the manner prescribed by law, or carries out such activities without appropriate registration;
- Goods - any tangible and intangible object;
- Service - any operation that is not a supply of goods, associated with the provision of a service that is consumed in the process of performing a certain action or performing a certain activity, to meet the personal needs of the customer;
- Services PetsBoom.com - any paid and free services provided by the Performer using the Site (for example, including, but not exclusively, all its capabilities, text, data, information, software, graphics or photos, drawings, etc. etc., as well as any other services provided by the Performer through the services of the Site.
- Account - an electronic user account created by the User and owned by the Performer in the functional system of the Site, with which he can manage his ads on the Site. Only one user can use the account, data transfer to access the account to another User (another person) is not allowed;
- Registration - acceptance by the User of the offer to enter into this Agreement and the procedure during which the User, by filling in the appropriate forms of the Site, provides the necessary information for using the services of the Site. Registration is considered completed only if all of its stages are successfully completed in accordance with the instructions published on the Site.
- Personal data is information or a collection of information about an individual, which with their help is identified or can be specifically identified.
- Placement is the action of the User - the publication, or activation of a single ad. Placement is also a change to an existing ad, if such a change involves a change, and / or adding goods, changing the essential characteristics of a goods, changing a region.
4. If the User does not agree with the Agreement in full or in part, the Performer asks him to leave this site. These terms and conditions govern your use of the Site and PetsBoom.com services. Use of the PetsBoom.com Services means that the User is familiar with this Agreement, understands and accepts its terms.
5. By starting to use any PetsBoom.com service, or by completing the registration procedure, the User confirms his / her ability and acceptance of the terms of the Agreement in full, without any reservations or exceptions. In case of disagreement of the User with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the User is not entitled to use the services of PetsBoom.com.
6. The Performer hereby invites Internet users to use their services under the conditions set forth in this Agreement.
7. The Performer offers the User services for using the Site to post information about goods (services) for the purpose, including, but not limited to, the subsequent purchase or sale of various goods and services by other Users.
8. All transactions are concluded between users directly. Thus, the Performer is not a party to User transactions, but only provides a communication trading platform for placing ads.
II. POSTING ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. The user gets the right to place ads on the Site after filling out a special form indicating the parameters of the proposed goods or services.
2. The user also has the right to register on the Site for the purpose of obtaining additional services by filling out a form indicating the valid e-mail address that only the User has access to, mobile phone numbers, as well as other data required for registration. After that, the User receives an e-mail with a registration confirmation containing a link, which is required to complete the registration.
3. Using the features and services of the Site, both registered and unregistered users means the commitment to follow the rules and instructions for using the services of PetsBoom.com, incl. present agreement.
4. The user is responsible for all actions using his e-mail address, mobile phone number and password to access the Site. The user has the right to use the services of the Site only with his own e-mail address and password. In the case of transfer of data for access to the account to another User (another person), such an account may be blocked at the discretion of the Administration.
5. The user undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of the password and not to disclose it to third parties.
6. The user must immediately change the login information for the site if he has reason to suspect that his e-mail address and password used to access the site have been disclosed or may be used by third parties.
7. The user placing ads for the sale of goods or services on the Site undertakes to place information about them in accordance with this Agreement and the instructions presented on the Site, and to provide accurate and complete information about the product or services and the conditions for their sale. By placing information about a product or service, the User confirms that he has the right to sell this product or provide this service in accordance with the requirements of the laws of the countries in which they are sold.
8. The user guarantees that the goods/services offered by him meet the quality standards established by the legislation of the countries for which they are sold and are free from claims of third parties.
9. The User guarantees that the services offered to them, in the event that their provision requires a special permit, will be implemented in accordance with the requirements of the laws of countries whose special bodies will be authorized to supervise such activities of the User.
10. The user is obliged to carefully check all information about the goods and services posted by him on the Site, and, in case of finding incorrect information, add the necessary information to the description of the goods or services. If this is not possible, correct incorrect information by canceling the advertisement and re-posting information about the goods or service.
11. The User undertakes not to provide active support and not to distribute information about the services provided by the Performer’s competitors, somehow, but not exclusively:
- Information about other bulletin boards, trading platforms, online auctions and / or online stores;
- Internet resources offering goods and services prohibited for sale on the Site.
12. The Performer has the right to move, complete or extend the demonstration of the goods or services of the User for technical reasons under the control or outside the control of the Performer’s. The Performer has the right to stop the display of ads if the User has registered a product or service, in violation of the terms of this Agreement or the applicable laws in force.
13. User is not allowed to:
- Post the same ad from the same email address/mobile number;
- Publish ads that are similar in content, where it is obvious that we are talking about the same sentence;
- Duplicate identical ads from different e-mail addresses/mobile phone numbers;
- Post ads in a category that does not match the content of the ad;
- Post ads with duplicate punctuation marks and/or non-alphabetic characters in their headings;
- Post ads whose description and/or headline/photos are unrelated, unreadable;
- Publish ads with the offer of several goods and services simultaneously;
- Insert in the ad links to resources that contain malicious elements or links to the main page of the site;
- To place an announcement of goods or service, if such placement may lead to a violation of law enforcement;
- Ads must match the geographic area and city selected in the respective functional settings of the Site.
- Ads can be selectively selected or moderated by Performer representatives.
- It is forbidden to place ads advertising the sale:
- alcoholic beverages;
- cigarettes and tobacco products;
- narcotic substances and precursors;
- pornographic materials or items;
- pharmacological products or medicines (designed for people);
- stolen, illegally obtained goods;
- objects dangerous to life and health;
- non-existent goods;
- human organs and animal organs;
- special technical means of secretly obtaining information;
- state awards;
- personal documents, as well as forms of these documents;
- firearms, cold, traumatic weapons, as well as ammunition and accessories to them;
- special means of active defense used by law enforcement agencies; walrus tusks, elephant and mammoth tusks are not in the product, and precious metals and gems are not in the product;
- rare and prohibited for sale animals, including animals listed in the international convention of CITES (on trade in rare and endangered species of flora and fauna
The Performer also reserves the right to remove any ads that, in its opinion, do not comply with the principles of public morality. The decision to delete the ad is final and not appealable.
14. Administration and moderators of the Site (representatives of the Performer) may:
- To make changes in the text of the User’s text regarding spelling and punctuation that do not affect the general meaning of the content of the advertisement;
- To transfer ads to other headings of the Site in case of identification of a more suitable heading for their placement;
- Refuse to publish ads if they do not correspond to the topics of the selected sections, or violate this Agreement, and limit the number of ads from one User for the convenience of using the Site without explaining the reasons.
- It is not allowed to indicate incorrect characteristics of the subject of the offer in the advertisement. Including indication of the price that does not correspond to the actual price of the sale of goods or services. The price must be specified in full for the entire product or service.
- The heading of the posted ad should correspond to the text of the ad itself and should not contain contact or personal information about the User (phone, email address, Internet resource address).
- The photo showing the goods/service offered by the User for sale should correspond to the title and text of the ad. The photo should be shown only the proposed object. Photos downloaded from the Internet are prohibited.
- The Performer is not responsible for the content of ads or hyperlinks to the resources specified in the description of users' ads.
III. INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The user is prohibited to provide information in violation of this Agreement or the rights of third parties, in particular, the information should not contain:
- vulgar, abusive language;
- propaganda of hatred, violence, discrimination, racism, xenophobia, interethnic conflicts;
- calls for violence and unlawful acts;
- data violating the personal (non-proprietary) rights or intellectual property rights of third parties;
- information conducive to fraud, deception or abuse of trust;
- information leading to transactions with stolen or counterfeit items;
- information that violates or encroaches on the property of third parties, trade secrets or the right to privacy;
- personal or identifying information about other persons without the express consent of these persons;
- information containing dates that violate privacy, offend anyone’s honor, dignity, or business reputation;
- information containing defamation or threats against anyone;
- information that is in the nature of pornography;
- information harmful to minors;
- false and misleading information;
- viruses or any other technologies that could harm the sites, companies or other users;
- information about services considered immoral, such as: prostitution or other forms contrary to the norms of morality or law;
- links or information about sites competing with the Performer's services;
- information that is "spam", "letters of happiness", "pyramid schemes" or unwanted or deceitful commercial advertising;
- information disseminated by news agencies;
- information with the offer of earnings in the Internet, without specifying the physical address and direct contacts of the employer;
- information with the offer of a franchise, multi-level and network marketing, agency activities, sales representative or any other activity that requires the recruitment of other members, subagents, sub-distributors, etc .;
- information of a purely advertising nature without offering a specific product or service;
- information that otherwise violates the law of the country for which the announcement is intended.
IV. REASONS TO REMOVE ANNOUNCEMENTS
The announcement of the User may be deleted by the Performer due to the violation by the User of the terms of this Agreement, as well as for the following reasons:
- The information contained in the announcement is false;
- The ad title does not contain information about the proposed/claimed goods/service;
- The caption or comment for the photo contains a link to Internet resources;
- The photo has no obvious semantic connection with the ad text or does not serve the purpose of adequately illustrating the ad text;
- The photo contains user interface elements, abstract drawings, etc.;
- The photo contains any advertising information (link to the site, e-mail, phone number, Skype, ICQ, ID in social networks, ID of other messengers and the like);
- A poor quality photograph, the object being depicted is indistinguishable;
- An ad is submitted to a rubric that does not correspond to the meaning of the submitted ad.
- The Performer has received a complaint from the owner of intellectual property rights, and/or a request from an authorized state body;
- The Performer is provided with a reasonable complaint from another User about the violation of his rights in the ad.
V. LIMITATION OF THE PERFORMER'S RESPONSIBILITY
1. Using the services of the Site, the User confirms that he uses the Site and his services at his own risk "as is", evaluates and carries all risks associated with the use of ads posted on the Site, and the Performer, including its management , employees and agents are not responsible for the content of ads posted on the Site, for any losses and losses resulting from the use of ads posted on the Site.
2. The Performer is not the organizer/initiator of the transaction between the Users or its party. The site is a trading communication platform that enables Users to place for sale, sell and acquire legally allowed goods and services at any time, from anywhere and at any price.
3. The Performer can not control the accuracy of information posted by users in the ads. The company is not liable for any damage caused by the transaction or inappropriate behavior of any of the parties to the transaction.
4. The Performer is not responsible for the behavior of the Users or for the goods/services they offer, indicated in the posted ads. All disputes and conflicts between Users are resolved by them independently without the involvement of the Performer's.
5. The Performer is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use of the Performer's servers and/or any information stored on them about users, as well as for any errors, viruses, Trojan horses, etc. that can be transferred to the Sites or through the Sites by third parties.
6. The User has the right to inform the Performer's about the fact of the violation of his rights by another User, using the feedback, with detailed information. In the event that the complaints of the User are justified, the Performer, at its own discretion, deletes the advertisement that violates the rights of the User.
7. Under no circumstances shall the Performer, its management, employees and agents be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special damage, damages or any penalties paid of any nature (even if the Performer was warned about the possibility of such damage) as a result of using the Site and its Services by the User, including without limitation cases in which the damage was the result of the use or misuse of the Site and its services.
8. The Performer is not responsible for the safety of information from the account, the ability to use the Site services, the safety and the ability to use funds on the User’s personal account in case of blocking/prohibiting the use of third-party services with which the User registers and/or enters the Site out of control Performer.